Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Hair Raising Experience

On Saturday I was creeping on facebook and one of my friend had done this new hair technique for curling your hair without heat. Well I love curly hair but hate curling it/don't know how to use a curling iron. I keep trying, but it never works. When I saw her picture and watched the video of how to do hair I knew I had to try it! These are my results!


After I rolled my hair into the headband. It wasn't hard, but I kept playing with the rolls. This headband did not hurt my head, but it was Lynne's, so I need my own.


 I don't know why these two merged together, but the first one is right after i took the headband out and the second is after I combed it. I'm happy with it! not everywhere was as awesome as the front but I just got to keep trying!

 
I tried it again last night with not freshly washed hair and this is what happened! I still need to get better at the rolling but this is something that I will do lots cause it's easy! I'm always afraid I'll brush out the curls though and then I'll be sad. The headband I used last night was way too tight! I kept pulling on it all night and the red mark from that one is way more visible and took longer to go away then the one I borrowed from Lynne. On both attempts the curl has lasted, better the second ( but I used hairspray) but still hasn't stayed super awesome. I blame the fact that it is a 110 outside and feels like 113. 

Can it rain please?
Xoxo
Kels

1 comment:

  1. Looks so cute! I think yours looks better than the girls in the video, you are already a pro. I want to try this, looks super easy!

    ReplyDelete