Saturday, July 9, 2011

But Mom do I have to blog?

Okay, I was unmotivated to write because I was waiting for the shirts we dyed to be ready to rinse. So that I could take pictures of our handy work and then I left the camera in Tyler's car after his game. Then we went to my house for our long weekend and then Tyler's so clearly I have been busy. This post is bound to be long, so lets get started.

Last Monday the girls and I made tie-dye cookies and tie-dye shirts! It was a blast! I turned several different colors for several days, but it was fun to make different designs and see the girls' creativity. it was quite the afternoon. My favorite part was making the cookies and waiting to see what the were going to turn into!













Uploading pictures was more difficult than I thought! The last 4 shirts were of my design. I wish that the last one had more color :( this blog took me like 4 days because I didn't want to deal with the pictures! I have more to post but I'm doing it tomorrow.
Night Y'all

1 comment: