Sunday, June 26, 2011

Home :)

So I got to go home this weekend on Friday to go to a wedding on Saturday. It was a lot of fun my favorite part was hanging out with my family and discussing the wedding with them. I enjoyed getting on the dance floor with my little sister because they are cute and are good dancers. I really like being home and coming to visit! It will be nice to go back to the ville and see friends, but I love home! It's also nice because it will only be a short time till I come home again on Thursday for the 4th of July, yay holidays! Tomorrow I think I'm going to tie-dye with my kiddos. Hopefully we can find lovely patterns and styles to do with them besides the traditional spirals. I'll be sure to put up pictures after they are washed. I need to make the three hour drive to Oklahoma. Sigh, can we have instant transportation so I don't have to drive three hours? I would gladly put money towards research that endeavor. We need a new renewable energy source anyway! Before I forget I made a decision a purse finally and got the side-by-side in java blue. Riveting stuff, I know.  Ok really time to go back to Oklahoma.

Peace love and pixie dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment