Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Day Another Post

So apparently I like doing this haha. First off I don't necessarily stay on topic easily and like to jump from topic to topic cause that is how is my brain works. Don't worry it all makes sense to me. Hopefully through writing more often I will sharpen my skills. Today after going to Tyler's church we went to his grandpa and grandma's house and I got to hear all sorts of stories from back in the day and of his family. It was a lot of fun. We found Tyler's baby book at his house on Friday and it was full of really cute picture of him. I've always heard that Tyler and his dad looked a like, but I didn't quite believe it till I saw the pictures from the baby book! They look like twins! It was all and all a fun weekend with his family. Later tonight I get to watch NBA Finals woohoo (kinda)! Pro basketball isn't my favorite but it will be fun to watch it with people and hang out. I'm looking forward to going and watching the bachelorette with my friend Arynn tomorrow night! I think the people that go on that show are absolutely crazy! But it makes for good television. This week is my first all day week with kiddo #2 so that will be interesting, but we should have lots of fun and if I get too much of the kiddos I always have nights off and can get a break. Unlike the past two summers were I had the 4-12 kiddos 24/7. But like I said in my last post I really have enjoyed these kids and their family so far and I am really thankful that they are letting me stay in their house for the summer. Okay well I need food, so I should probably work on finding it.

Thanks for letting me... ramble?
Kels
Ps I'm going to try and not post like tomorrow. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fun watching the basketball game. I'm not a big basketball fan either. Nicole LOVES the bachelorette. I think all the girls are nutto.

    ReplyDelete