Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yummmmm Strawberries!

I'm eating fresh strawberries dipped in sugar right now, so naturally that is what I should call my post! So I suck at two things decisions and communicating with people. With communicating if I don't see you or hang out with you, people kinda just fall off my radar. I feel like part of it is I want them to be the first ones to communicate with me and often just wait and then I get jealous when I see them starting conversation with other people. I do sometime try and be the one starts the conversations with people. But it sucks getting rejected and with two of my really good friends I have been convinced that they were both mad at me and when I finally sucked it up and confronted them one is just a bad texter(I should have remembered this) and the other while she thought what I said was great just didn't have a response so she let it slide. So just knowing I hadn't done anything wrong was a HUGE relief! My goal is to be better at the whole communicating thing, But I know it isn't just up to me and it is a two way street. One of my friends told me she hadn't heard from me in a week and a half cause I had been hanging with Tyler(I have had this problem way way before Tyler, ask dear little Emily!) I replied I had texted her and she wasn't super thrilled with them and reminder her conversations go both ways. So in short I'll try and be better about communicating with world but can the world do the same thing? I'm not sure how this post is going to come across... I hope not rude or self-absorbed cause that was not my goal.

Now those if you who are still with me are probably wondering when I'm going to get to the me sucking at making decisions portion of this post. Well here it is! I hate making decision because I'm afraid of making the wrong even with something silly like picking which purse to get. Now I have been wanting a Vera Bradly purse for a quite awhile and finally decided I was going to get one for my birthday (which was in April...) but i could never choose between two styles I liked. So I'm going to post the links and all you lovely people out there should vote which one in the comments I haven't even begun to think about color. but if you had a suggestion I would prefer it be in the on sale choice :)

Choice #1
http://www.verabradley.com/product/Color/Java-Blue/Side-by-Side-Tote/1001056/defaultColor/Java+Blue/pc/639/c/0/sc/668/p/1001056.uts

Choice #2

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Sale/All-Sale/Stephanie/154959/defaultColor/Barcelona/pc/785/c/0/sc/729/p/154959.uts

So there it all is. I like blogging because it lets me express my feeling instead of bottling them up inside.
Also huge shout out to my cousin Natalie! I loved the feedback on my blog! I also like knowing that people are reading my blog. I feel like I would still write if no one wrote.

Well I need to get back to my delicious red strawberries!
Night Ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Cute purses! I like choice number 1. And my favorite color is Sittin' In A Tree, but that's just me :)

    Thanks for the shout out! Isn't it so fun getting comments on your blog? I love it too.

    Good luck with your friends! I've been there before. It always easiest when you keep in regular contact.

    ReplyDelete