Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Start of Something New

So I decided to blog. I figured all the cool kids do it so why not? I also thought it would be a good way to keep people up to date on Student Teaching and what not. Blogging probably will not be something I do often especially when I start Student Teaching in the fall! This is weird it reminds me of using Xanga back in the day. I'm really excited to start Student Teaching it will be really interesting experience and I'm also extremely nervous to be in charge of 20 or so little minds for a semester. Which will lead to getting 20 or so different minds for the next 20-30 years. Why do I feel like I just saw my life flash before my eyes? Don't get me wrong I'm excited it just a lot to picture at once. I've been nannying for a family in Bartlesville for about a week and a half (and living with them) and so far I love it! There are only two girls, but they can still be a handful. I already call them my kids especially when I'm with my friends that are also nanny's. So far I think the choice to stay in Bartlesville for the summer was a good one. Even though I occasionally miss my momma and sisters. I have loved seeing my school friends and the experiences I'm gaining from nannying and I will be watching lots and lots of baseball this summer thanks to Tyler but that's okay cause I enjoy the sport and watching Tyler play. Well I'm at Tyler's house for the weekend because we went to Incredible Pizza last night. So I should probably stop blogging and be social. Zoey has also been barking for the past like 10 minutes because someone is outside and they won't let her out, so she needs to be distracted.

Kels

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO excited you have a blog! Student teaching is fun. A lot of work, but fun. You'll do great. Have a great summer!

    PS-I added you to my blog list, exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Kelsey has a blog! I can't wait to read read read!

    ReplyDelete